had some real good looks. Stuff like t

Tutaj możesz rozmawiać o czym tylko chcesz.

had some real good looks. Stuff like t

Postautor: lw789 » 24 mar 2018, 8:37

TORONTO -- Alex Anthopoulos was prepared to stay the course with catcher J.P Arencibia, until he discovered the Toronto Blue Jays could make an upgrade behind the plate with free agent Dioner Navarro. The Jays officially parted way with Arencibia on Monday by declining to tender a contract offer to the fourth-year catcher. The move came after Anthopoulos signed Navarro to a two-year, US$8-million deal. "Dioner had a wonderful year last year in 240 at bats, and we think that theres some upside there, especially considering his age," the Blue Jays GM said on a conference call Tuesday. "We just think its a nice fit, and obviously well find out." Arencibia struggled through the worst season of career in 2013, with a .194 batting average, 21 home runs and 55 RBIs. The 27-year-old fan favourite, who began his Blue Jays career with so much promise -- homering on his first major-league pitch in 2010 -- struck out 148 times this past season, 15th most in Major League Baseball. Anthopoulos said he has no idea why Arencibia regressed so much last season. "I wish I did. I do think hes going to bounce back," Anthopoulos said. "He was a little banged up, and one thing about J.P., hes a very durable guy, very tough, plays through a lot of injuries. There was a time we almost put him on the (disabled list), he wanted to keep playing, he battled through it and grinded through it, and Ive seen him play with a broken hand and things like that. "But I really dont know, certainly we didnt expect him to have that type of year. .. Obviously hes very proud and has extreme pride in his job, and I think it may have just worn on him." Still, Anthopoulos said the decision to replace Arencibia wasnt made until the "last few weeks or so." The 29-year-old Navarro, a 10-year veteran from Venezuela, has served mostly as a backup but was an all-star with Tampa Bay in 2008. He hit .300 with a career-high 13 home runs in 89 games for the Chicago Cubs last season. He also had 34 runs batted in. "Navarro was someone who has pretty good contact rate, low strikeouts, pretty good on base skills, been able to take a walk and work the count," Anthopoulos said. "From a game-calling standpoint, the work that we did on him, everyone really raved about his game-calling, and how guys love throwing to him." Anthopoulos said Navarro -- whos also played for the New York Yankees, Los Angeles, Cincinnati and the Chicago Cubs -- is keen to get return to a starting role in the majors. "The fact that Dioner has played over a hundred games three times in his career, has been an all-star and is only 29, that certainly factored into the decision," he said. "Dioner is very motivated and very hungry to get back to being that everyday guy, he just hasnt had an opportunity to be the everyday guy since he left the Rays." The GM said he called Arencibia on Sunday night to let him know his plans. Through his struggles on the field, the catcher became a lightning rod for criticism this past season when the Jays were failing to live up to lofty pre-season expectations. The catcher lashed out on Twitter at Sportsnet analysts Dirk Hayhurst and Gregg Zaun over their negative comments. He then deleted his Twitter account, posting in a final three-part tweet to his some 145,000 followers: "Its unfortunate to see how words are twisted to make false stories. "I give way too much of myself to have others try and make me out to (be) something/someone Im not." "I will no longer be on twitter," he said. "Thanks to all the fans who support and praying for the others that hate. God bless." Anthopoulos said in the "grand scheme of things," the fact Arencibia vented his frustration on Twitter wasnt a big deal, and said there were never any off-field issues with the former Jays catcher. "I think he was probably one of our best guys in the community, always was available, always was a great supporter of the ball club, any time we had a need in the off-season," Anthopoulos said. "Theres a lot of things he did behind the scenes that no-one saw so to me he was outstanding." Pepe Jersey . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter. Lucas Vazquez Jersey . Barnard, 28, was 1-0 with a 0.53 ERA in three appearances, including two starts, with San Angel o this season. He struck out 19 batters and walked just one in 17 innings pitched. He has previous American Association experience with the Lincoln Saltdogs, El Paso Diablos and Amarillo Sox. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Dani-C ... id-Jersey/. - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. Jesus Vallejo Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Custom Real Madrid Jerseys .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center.The Los Angeles Kings hope to lock up their second Stanley Cup title in three seasons Wednesday, when they try to complete a sweep of the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden. Listen to the game on TSN Radio and watch live streaming of the post-game news conferences on TSN.ca and TSN GO. The Kings own a 3-0 lead heading into Game 4 of the best-of-seven Stanley Cup Finals. Los Angeles won the first two tilts of this series on home ice, posting comeback victories to win Games 1 and 2 beyond regulation before grabbing Mondays Game 3 meeting in New York by a 3-0 score. L.A., which beat New Jersey in six games for the franchises first Cup victory in 2012, can become the first NHL team to win the Stanley Cup Finals in a sweep since Detroit claimed four straight against Washington in 1998. However, the Kings also held a 3-0 lead over the Devils in 2012 but then dropped two straight before clinching the title on home ice in Game 6. The Rangers, meanwhile, will try to stave off elimination in Game 4 and send the series back to L.A. for a fifth meeting on Friday. New York is still shooting for its first win in the Stanley Cup Finals since 1994, when it beat Vancouver in seven games for its first title since 1940. The first Cup Finals game at Madison Square Garden in 20 years didnt go the way the Rangers planned, as the Kings used a strong performance by Jonathan Quick to deliver a 3-0 win and push New York to the brink of elimination. Quick made 32 saves to record his second shutout of the 2014 postseason and ninth of his playoff career. Jeff Carter, Jake Muzzin and Mike Richards all scored for the Kings, who needed overtime in Game 1 and double-overtime in Game 2 to win their two games at home. They got a late goal in the first period in Game 3, however, then scored twice more in the second to back Quicks stellar effort. "It was a playoff hockey game. We were trying to win a hockey game," said Quick. "We did a lot of things the right way. We were able to do that. Now we get ready for the next one. The fourth one is always the most difficult." The Rangers were playing their first home game in the Cup Finals since a Game 7 win against Vancouver on June 14, 1994. New York was hoping a familiar setting would get them in the win column, but that was not the case. The Rangers were unable to solve Quick, though, and Henrik Lundqvist was victimized for all three goals on just 15 shots. "He was obviously the best player on the ice tonight," said New York head coacch Alain Vigneault about Quick.dddddddddddd "Give them credit, though, because they found a way to put the puck past a real good goaltender and we couldnt do it." If New York is to win this series, it will have to do something only four other teams have done in NHL playoff history -- win four straight games after falling in a 3-0 hole. One of those clubs is the Kings, who rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the San Jose Sharks in the first round of this years playoffs. The only time a team erased a 3-0 deficit to win the Cup was in 1942 when Toronto defeated Detroit. Shortly after killing off a New York penalty and with time winding down in the first period, the Kings skated down the other way. Justin Williams gained the zone through the middle, slipping over to the right before sending a short pass back to his left. Carter took the feed and snapped a shot from the top of the right circle that hit off the tip of the left skate blade of a diving Dan Girardi and in off the glove of Lundqvist with just 0.8 seconds left. It was the first time the Kings had a lead in a game since the third period of Game 6 of the Western Conference finals, a span of 249:14. "Well, I know there wasnt a lot of shots on net," said Lundqvist about the goal. "But we felt we played a real good period, the pace was good, there wasnt a lot of room, both teams were battling real hard for ice. That was their only chance in the first period. We out-chanced them 4-1. We had some real good looks. Stuff like that happens." Muzzin made it 2-0 L.A. less than five minutes into the second stanza when his shot from the point hit off Rangers forward Martin St. Louis before beating Lundqvist, who was screened in front by Carter. Richards then completed the scoring with 2:46 left in the second period. Los Angeles forward Anze Kopitar had an assist in the game and has 21 helpers in the postseason. His 26 points leads all skaters in the postseason, while Carter and Williams are tied for second with 24 each. Williams has recorded a point in five straight games, and has two goals and seven assists over that span. If the Rangers are to make a series of this, they will likely need forward Rick Nash to contribute on offense. Nash has yet to register a point in this series despite totaling 15 shots on net in the first three games. Nash, who led New York with 26 goals during the regular season, has had a disappointing playoffs overall, recording just 10 points (3G, 7A) in 23 contests. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
lw789

had some real good looks Stuff like t

Postautor: Michaelnop » 14 lip 2018, 14:09

Very nice bro. I usually use adobe after effects cs4 and premier to do my animation stuff. Fun isnt it?
Awatar użytkownika
Michaelnop

Wróć do Porozmawiajmy o czymkolwiek